Friday 19 August 2011

~ Charm Bracelet Customization ~

~ Charm Bracelet Customization ~
Since I began creating Charm Bracelets for my daughters, their friends have been asking them to get me to customize some for them. They wanted to see the range of charms which I had in order for them to choose from. So I decided to post them on my blog to make it easier for them to select the charms which they like. Thus, here are the selection of charms which I have. I'll keep adding new charms whenever I find some new ones.

Here is how you can order your own customized Charm Bracelet :
  1. First, choose which Bracelet you'd like your charms to be attached to.
  2. Next, choose your charms and indicate which category it comes from. (i.e. : Antique Silver Charms, Antique Brass Charms, Antique Copper Charms or Coloured Enamel Charms)
  3. The first 5 charms including the Bracelet from the Antique Silver, Antique Brass and Antique Copper categories would be RM 25. (You may mix and match the charms from any of these categories)
  4. The first 5 charms of the Coloured Enamel Charms including the Bracelet would be RM 35.
  5. Any additional charms would be according to the price indicated.
  6. If you find that you'd like to spruce up your bracelet by adding more colour, feel free to let me know and I'll add some coloured beads of your choice for a small fee.
  7. So go crazy and customize the Charm Bracelet you always wanted to have!

1 comment:

  1. hye there..
    are still operating.. if you get this commment please email me at ladydlicious@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete